I wanted to share this deal with you, since I have gotten lots of questions on Carson’s nursery tour video on how I save money on diapers. I don’t use cloth (we don’t have the time since both my husband and I work), so I need to find diapers (usually in bulk) at their rock bottom price.
How I do it…
- I am NOT brand loyal. The best brands with the best sales are usually Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs in that order.
- For smaller sized diapers (sizes 1-2), anything below .14 cents a diaper is my stock up price. For the bigger diapers (sizes 3-5) anything below .17 cents is my stock up price.
- The best places to find diapers deals are usually drug stores (although they come in smaller quantities) and Amazon since you can get so many of them at once.
There is a deal RIGHT NOW on Amazon to get diapers as low as .10 cents for size 1, and .16 cents for size 4 (the size Carson is.) This is seriously a super score!!!
*GET THIS DEAL! CHEAP LUVS DIAPERS!*
2. Clip the coupon on the page to save an additional .50 cents
3. Join Amazon Mom to save an additional 20% off your purchase (3 month free trial!)
4. Make sure to select “subscribe and save.”
* YOU GET A $36.69 GIANT BOX OF DIAPERS FOR JUST $26.30 SHIPPED! *
I cancel my Amazon mom subscription after the diapers have shipped and cancel my subscribe and save. Some people choose to keep it (which is great for Amazon and convenient for the customer), but shop deal to deal. 🙂 I make a mark in my calendar so I don’t forget and put an alert in my phone. It takes two seconds. Boom. Cheap diapers. Happy kid. Even happier mommy 🙂